Tuesday, September 1, 2009

“Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.”

The title of this post is one of my favorite quotes, by Ruth Ann Schabacker.
Here at the Lonesome Road, I'm just relaxing after wrapping an order for shipment. In the past few months, I've really gotten into the "experience" aspect of my business. My primary aim is to create my art, jewelry and gifts with only the highest standards. But there's always that "something extra" that I really enjoy doing for my buyers. Even the smallest unexpected delights make everything just a bit more fun, more enchanting, more special; like a surprise birthday party with extra frosting roses on the cake. Some unexpected tender loving care makes our days more joyful, and everyone is worthy of extra joy. Receiving means giving back as well...

2 comments:

Pixie's Purpose said...

I enjoy getting your packages. It always feels like Christmas. :)

Lonesome Road Studio said...

*blushes* thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails