Tuesday, May 18, 2010

bacon candy!

Have you ever wondered what bacon candy might taste like? I'm thinking that it might taste a lot like this sugared bacon!
As a proud team member of Team Bacon! on Etsy, I submitted this recipe, "Arnold Palmer's Sugared Bacon" and it was recently published on the team blog, Six Degrees of Etsy Bacon.

If you're a bacon aficionado, as we are, you won't want to miss KokoDiablo's ongoing cooking series full of luscious, smokey cured goodness, like her "Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos Wrapped in Bacon". Oh my.

Oh. And one other thing... in case you haven't heard, Team Bacon! is running a weeklong challenge from May 17th to May 21st: Hide the Bacon! Simply find the hidden bacon image in participating Team Bacon! shops on Etsy and you could win a prize - now that sounds easy, doesn't it? We had eleven lucky winners on Monday - could you be one of our next winners?
Get started now!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

mmmmm sweet and savory together is the best!

Fuzzy Izmit said...

Sugared bacon is soooo good! I made it after I saw it on the blog and now it is on my list of 'birthday foods' my husband must make me :)

Plantress said...

I'm in love with your blog and with bacon candy! Go team bacon!

Lonesome Road Studio said...

I recently saw a cooking show where they did the exact same thing, crumbled the bacon, and used it as an addition to a green salad. I wish I could remember what the dressing was... maybe some kind of Dijon vinaigrette?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails